You must have completed the following before training:
- Brief Tobacco Intervention and / or Intensive Tobacco Intervention
- Tobacco Cessation Pharmacology
10909 Jasper Ave
Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3L9
- Located in the WSP building the training room is on the 5th floor in the large training room. Go left off the elevators.
- Onsite parking is available for a cost of $36 or you can park at Diamond Parking at 9419 Jasper Avenue for $12. This is one block away.
- Participants are responsible for meals, accommodation and transportation.
Thursday October 04, 2018 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
This learning unit is designed to help healthcare professionals provide evidence-based, effective tobacco interventions. It is delivered face to face and uses a cooperative learning approach to practice the skills required for brief and intensive tobacco interventions.